1. What Information is, or May be, Collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identify caption information obtained from cookies, sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you’re using the type of web browser you’re using
2. We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
Name including first and last name Alternate email address Mobile phone number and contact details, City and State ZIP/Postal code, and Opinions of features on our websites. Other information as per our registration process.
3. We may also collect the following information:
About the pages you visit/access the links you click on our site the number of times you access the page the number of times you have shopped on our web site you can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
4. Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site we will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, online survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
5. How is the information used?
- The information obtained are used by us for our internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
- The personal information we collect allows Saya to keep you posted on latest product announcements and upcoming events, including product launch, discounts, sale, confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising.
- We may use your information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
6. We used contact information internally to:
Direct our efforts for product improvement Contact you as a survey respondent; and notify you if you win any contest.
7. Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective; Recognize your access privileges to our Websites Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly Help diagnose problems with our server Administer our Web sites track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
8. With whom will your information be shared?
9. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt out of any marketing/promotional /newsletters mailings by Saya Stationeries Private Ltd. reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of Stationeries Products account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Upon request, we will remove/block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
10. What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need-to-know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identify able information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
11. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately. We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Website or Mobile application, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours.